Plush Face, Décolletage, Anointing Oil | Light | Moisture | Rosacea | Eczma | Dry Irritated Skin | Nourishing
Bloom Face oil works wonders on rough delicate skin areas like the face. Paired with our exfoliating scrub it assists in relieving dry irritated skin. We always use 100% organic and natural high quality ingredients, so don't worry about toxins and any of that gunk.
Benefits: Light Exfoliating and Nourishing , Acne, Facial, Décolletage Oil
+ It is gently and naturally red-reducing due to the powers that soothes and soften the skin.
+ It is has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties that cleave your skin with a gentle skin clearing coat.
+ Our nutrient dense ingredients leave your skin looking younger and more plump with continual use
FREE 1-3 DAY SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Keep your dry skin away and skin nourished with the ultimate Bloom oil. We carefully craft our oils with pure ingredients so you can self-care knowing you're giving your skin the best care. Perfect for irritated, bumpy, and dry skin, your skin will thank you. Our oils are scented with pure essential oils so you don't have to worry about irritative and artificial fragrances. The smell is not overpowering but just enough to enjoy throughout the day.
Tested on beautiful femmes both young and old with high approval. And Our Glass is recycle friendly!
Want to send this as a gift? No problem! Simply check the box that says, "This order is a gift" at checkout. You'll have additional options to "Add gift message for free" and/or "Add gift wrapping" for an additional charge. We understand gifts are personal so we will do our best to make it extra special.
We offer fast and free shipping, however, once we ship your package it is in the hands of USPS and therefore out of our control.
How to get the full benefits of any of our face oils:
Gently shake the bottle prior to use
1. Wash your hands before touching your skin
2. Wash your face before application
3. Find a face routine that works for you and stick to it. That may look like washing and oiling once a day, twice a day, once or twice every other day. Pay attention to your skin to see what works best for you.
4. Be sure to wash your pillow cases/sheets regularly
5. Your gut determines much, over here we are mindful of dairy, gluten, processed foods, and meat intake! (Anything that triggers mucus, insulin, or hormonal changes)
6. Deficiencies in key nutrients and vitamins
7. Hydration, every bit of your body works better hydrated
8. Be sure to use the right amount. A light coating of oil usually does the trick for us. 1/2 a dropper to a full dropper.
Thanks Loves ❤️
And best of luck on your skin and self love journey
Anklet Size Chart applies to bracelets as well. xx-small is a size 6". All anklets and bracelets come with 1-1.5" 18k gold extension chain.
Always Remember to Measure Carefully:
1. Measure the part of your waist, neck, ankle, or wrist where you would like the beads to lay on
2. Make sure you're in an upright position and the measuring thread is on bare skin
3.Don't dig into your skin, it should sit comfortably with a little moving room
4. Double check the measurement several times
- Are the gems real? Why are these so expensive? All Love Incantations Gemstones are 100% High Quality Natural and Real Gemstones.
- Is the gold real? Why are these so expensive? We always use real solid 18k gold not coating, nor vermeil, this is the highest quality precious metal in terms of purity and strength
- Where can we find more? Etsy.com/shop/LoveIncantations
- Where are they made and sourced? Everything in our shop is handmade in house from start to finish by Black Femmes in New Orleans, except for the cotton tie-on selections which are made by hand by Black Women in Ghana (gold-closure traditional are made in New Orleans).
- How do we donate? We prefer to do a direct to individual approach therefore we donate directly to BIPOC femme individuals in need or Nola mutual aid groups such as Southern Solidarity.